Why Funny Marriage Quotes?
Marriage quotes are helpful to sustain your marriage for a longer time. The funny marriage quotes are being offered to bring a smile on your tense lips. You can share them with your spouse to break the ice.
Moreover, some of the funny marriage quotes may not be too funny. They contain a kind of message inverted with a smile. You may go a bit deeper to enjoy smart message between the lines.
The quotes are property of the person who has invented them. We are obliged to observe copyrights. We try our best to quote with a source. However, if there is some misprint or mistake, please don’t hesitate to correct the mistake. You can either use the feedback form or built your own pages in the sections provided at the end of the related pages.
Lastly, offering quotes from different sources does not mean that we agree with every opinion mentioned here. It is just for fun!
Some Funny Marriage Quotes
• “My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher”. - Socrate
• “Why a woman gets a longer, happy and tension free life? Because she does not have a wife.” A recent SMS message on cells in Pakistan from unknown developers
• "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."- Rita Rudner
• "I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry." – Rita Rudner
• Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets.” - Ogden Nash
• “Adam and Eve had an ideal marriage. He didn't have to hear about all the men she could have married... and she didn't have to hear about how well his Mother cooked.” – From Unknown Source
• A friend recently told us about a twenty-fifth-anniversary party where the husband gave a toast and said, "The key to our success is very simple. Within minutes after every fight, one of us says, 'I'm sorry, Sally'."- Jefferson Machamer
• "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met." – Rodney Dangerfield
• "A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people remembering the same thing." – Duane Dewel
• "Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe." – Funny Marriage Quote from Jackie Mason
• ”Politics doesn't make strange bedfellows, marriage does.” – Funny Marriage Quote from Groucho Marx
• ”When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.” – Unknown
• ”The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.” – Henry Youngman
• "I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her." – Rodney Dangerfield.
• "I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't." – Patrick Murray
• "When you see what some girls marry, you realize how much they must hate to work for a living." – Helen Rowland
• "What ought to be done to the man who invented the celebrating of anniversaries? Mere killing would be too light." – Mark Twain
• "In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker." - Woody Allen
• A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short” – Funny Marriage Quotes from Andre Maurois
• Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent! – Funny Marriage Quotes from Unknown source
• Marriage is the wastepaper basket of the emotions. – Funny Marriage Quotes from Erma Bombeck
• There is a time for all things, Except Marriage my dear. – Funny Marriage Quotes from Thomas Chatterton
• Only one marriage I regret. I remember after I got that marriage license I went across from the license bureau to a bar for a drink. The bartender said, 'What will you have, sir?' And I said, 'A glass of hemlock.' - Ernest Hemingway
Some More Funny Marriage Quotes
Other Marriage Quotes
... in Hot MLM Business?
Click/Download Free Before You Lose!
Give Your Opinion! Express Your Views! Tell Your Story! Make Your Comments!
Do you have a difference of opinion? Have a great story to tell? Share your Marriage Excitements? Tell your side of Problem?
Whatever that may be...
Don't hesitate. Just Share!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
20 year old boy Looking For a wife
Not rated yet
My name is ******* I am Male from Pakistan. I am looking to meet the right match for me,some one who is very similar to me, some one who understand me ...