A Few More Funny Quotes About Marriage
• “Marriage is a wonderful invention; but, then again, so is a bicycle repair kit”. – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Geoffrey Chaucer
• “The value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults.” – Wedding Quotes from Peter De Vries
• “Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.” – Wedding Quotes from Voltaire
• “My fiancee and I are having a little disagreement. What I want is a big church wedding with bridesmaids and flowers and a no expense spared reception; and what he wants is to break off our engagement.” – Quotes About Marriage from Sally Poplin
• Twenty years of romance makes a woman look like a ruin; but twenty years of marriage makes her look like a public building. – Wedding Quotes from Oscar Wilde
• “A woman voting for divorce is like a turkey voting for Christmas.” – Wedding Quotes from Alice Glynn.
• “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” – Wedding Quotes About Marriage from Henry Youngman.
• “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, and by then it was too late.” – Max Kaufman
• “If we take matrimony at its lowest, we regard it as a sort of friendship recognized by the police.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
• “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.” – Oscar Wilde.
• “Dammit sir, it’s your duty to get married. You can’t be always living for pleasure.” – Oscar Wilde • “Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.” – George Burns.
• “Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.” – Ogden Nash.
• “An open marriage is nature’s way of telling you that you need a divorce.” – Ann Landers
• “The difference between divorce and legal separation is that legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money.” – Johnny Carson
• “We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations. We’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together.” – Rodney Dangerfield
• “Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.” – Groucho Marx.
• “The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.” – Ann Landers
• “There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn’t stand for that.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Steve Martin.
• “It was a mixed marriage. I’m human, he was a Klingon.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Carol Leifer
• “My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Jimmy Durante.
• “My wife and I had words, but I never got to use mine.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Fibber McGee
• “Marriage is a great institution, but I’m not ready for an institution yet.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Mae West
• “It was a perfect marriage. She didn’t want to and he couldn’t.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Spike Milligan.
• “The General was essentially a man of peace, except of course in his domestic affairs.” – Oscar Wilde.
• “Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage.” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Ambrose Bierce.
• “It’s not as great a day for the bride as she thinks. She’s not marrying the best man. ” – Funny Quotes About Marriage from Anonymous
• “All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage.”- Lord Byron
• “Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.” – Jim Backus”
• Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway. ” – Wedding Quotes About Marriage from Joey Adams
• “Married love between man and woman is bigger than oaths guarded by right of nature. ” – Quotes About Marriage from Aeschylus
• “Inertia accounts for two-thirds of marriages. But love accounts for the other third.”- Woody Allen (Hollywood Ending, 2002)
• “A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it. “- From Anonymous
16th Century Marriage Customs and their Influence on Modern World Did you know that many of the marriage customs that we practice originated in the 16th century? Many 16th century
The Engagement, Henna and Nikah in Afghan Marriage Customs Engagement is an essential part of Afghan marriage customs. The groom’s family members and elders visit the home of the bride
African Wedding Traditions and Influences of West and Islam Today’s African wedding traditions date back to thousands of years. It has never been a marriage between two persons but a